Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 334
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
|
Next
|
Last
FT: Let's have another chat!
Private
National Star
Tut wrote:
Lily wrote:
this is relatable
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
luminescence wrote:
Limited wrote:
Lily wrote:
nutella is gross to begin with
I don’t eat that much Nutella, but ye
i could eat nutella from the jar
same!! also peanut butter from the jar omggg so good
Private
World Famous
Chlorine wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Gravitation wrote:
Tut wrote:
move it move it
i bet you do
Would you believe me if I said I participated in a dance contest to this song with my group?
also did crazy frog and that’s the way (I like it)
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
Azriel wrote:
So, Viivi, has the reaper era ended?
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
Vissy wrote:
luminescence wrote:
Limited wrote:
I don’t eat that much Nutella, but ye
i could eat nutella from the jar
same!! also peanut butter from the jar omggg so good
i've never tried peanut butter
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Lily wrote:
U guys gonna have honey as a verb
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Azriel wrote:
So, Viivi, has the reaper era ended?
nope
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
i love how you all missed the last part :'3
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Lily wrote:
omg now do I want to play this game;
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Azriel wrote:
So, Viivi, has the reaper era ended?
nope
Obviously has,
This si the second outfit I see
Private
National Star
Tut wrote:
Chlorine wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Gravitation wrote:
i bet you do
Would you believe me if I said I participated in a dance contest to this song with my group?
also did crazy frog and that’s the way (I like it)
did you win? ; )
also crazy frog was the shit
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Lily wrote:
Azriel wrote:
So, Viivi, has the reaper era ended?
yes thats reaper now, he needs some days off like every other being
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Azriel wrote:
So, Viivi, has the reaper era ended?
nope
Obviously has,
This si the second outfit I see
dude let me have some time off as the reaper ;-;
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Lily wrote:
i love how you all missed the last part :'3
Veery funny
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
luminescence wrote:
Vissy wrote:
luminescence wrote:
i could eat nutella from the jar
same!! also peanut butter from the jar omggg so good
i've never tried peanut butter
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
|
Next
|
Last