Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 206
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
20
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
|
Next
|
Last
ForumTeam is looking for new members!
saint
National Star
saint wrote:
Vissy wrote:
saint wrote:
girlie I WOULD LOVE
OMG YES APPPLYYY
am scared hihi
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
saint wrote:
Vissy wrote:
saint wrote:
girlie I WOULD LOVE
OMG YES APPPLYYY
am scared hihi
omg whyy boo
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
Good luck everyone! It’s a lovely team and I miss them so much ❤️ If only I had more time...
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
I wonder if I would have time. And even creativity to think out new thread topics..
Private
World Famous
Ground wrote:
hmm hMmm
saint
National Star
saint wrote:
Vissy wrote:
saint wrote:
Vissy wrote:
OMG YES APPPLYYY
am scared hihi
omg whyy boo
girlie i need your help, let me message u
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
Crawk wrote:
hmm hMmm
same
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
luminescence wrote:
Good luck everyone! It’s a lovely team and I miss them so much ❤️ If only I had more time...
Quit one team and join this again 😭
Private
World Famous
Thug wrote:
Vissy wrote:
@Thug @Elowyn
i think u guys were interested <3
wieeeee
Private
World Famous
Ground wrote:
there isn't any bootcamp or so??
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Elo elo elo eloooo !!!
Oooo maybe maybe
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Crawk wrote:
there isn't any bootcamp or so??
We have 3 months trial ❤️
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
and sent
Private
World Famous
Ground wrote:
Limited wrote:
Crawk wrote:
there isn't any bootcamp or so??
We have 3 months trial ❤️
ok thank god for that!! might consider it then!! 💖
cause i ain't doing bootcamps again mnbhvgc!
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Aria wrote:
and sent
❤️❤️❤️❤️
This topic is closed.
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
|
Next
|
Last