Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 249
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
|
Next
|
Last
FT: First to quote
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (18.)
What is my dream job?
Mad scientist
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Whats the person called that is like from the government that sues ppl
Account deleted
wrote:
policewoman
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Atencia wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Atencia wrote:
i'm... a disappointment, i know
but i know now though... can you still
love me
?
Who says I did before?
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Whats the person called that is like from the government that sues ppl
A lawyer?
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
.......and now everyone left.
I think I'll just come up with ridiculous jobs now
like.... professional door handle picker
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Atencia wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
but i know now though... can you still
love me
?
Who says I did before?
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (18.)
What is my dream job?
Attorney
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
MariaNieves111 wrote:
policewoman
Correct!
Though I prefer the term police officer.
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Whats the person called that is like from the government that sues ppl
A lawyer?
No
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
MariaNieves111 wrote:
policewoman
Correct!
Though I prefer the term police officer.
I was not going in the right direction with judge
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (18.)
What is my dream job?
Prison guard
I have considered that!
Account deleted
wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
MariaNieves111 wrote:
policewoman
Correct!
Though I prefer the term police officer.
Police officer it is then
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Atencia wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Atencia wrote:
but i know now though... can you still
love me
?
Who says I did before?
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Azriel wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
MariaNieves111 wrote:
policewoman
Correct!
Though I prefer the term police officer.
I was not going in the right direction with judge
it has to do with what's right and wrong tho
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
|
Next
|
Last