Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 334
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
11
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
|
Next
|
Last
FT: First to quote
Private
Popstar
YSL wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (18.)
How many users were online when I logged in at 17.36 (CEST) today?
164
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Ella wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (18.)
How many users were online when I logged in at 17.36 (CEST) today?
226
fffffffffffffffffffffff
December
World Famous
December wrote:
YSL wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (18.)
How many users were online when I logged in at 17.36 (CEST) today?
99
damn that would be sad
Sofilia
International Star
Sofilia wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (18.)
How many users were online when I logged in at 17.36 (CEST) today?
220
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
I need a serious break before proof-reading, I'm happy this is still going!
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (18.)
How many users were online when I logged in at 17.36 (CEST) today?
214
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Hint: It's above 200.
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (18.)
How many users were online when I logged in at 17.36 (CEST) today?
194
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Unz unz unz unz
December
World Famous
December wrote:
can i guess more than once
Sofilia
International Star
Sofilia wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (18.)
How many users were online when I logged in at 17.36 (CEST) today?
219
Account deleted
wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Idk I prefer having a full line and I wouldn't know who else to fill the second line with
Make that line break for me
But it looks so incomplete
No its poetry
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (18.)
How many users were online when I logged in at 17.36 (CEST) today?
213
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (18.)
How many users were online when I logged in at 17.36 (CEST) today?
226
I guess u also assumed our 228-225 answer was the close ones?
Private
Popstar
YSL wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (18.)
How many users were online when I logged in at 17.36 (CEST) today?
243
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
|
Next
|
Last