Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 220
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
9
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
|
Next
|
Last
FT: First to quote
Account deleted
wrote:
thanks for hosting this and it was nice talking 2 u guys!!!
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
definitely.
I think I've found the thread where it can be found lol
lmao please link it
I was wrong, the thread I found was the day after
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I think I've found the thread where it can be found lol
lmao please link it
I was wrong, the thread I found was the day after
I still don't remember, lmao
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
Yess thanks for hosting, I enjoyed my time here!
Private
International Star
Ahria wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Ahria wrote:
ty for this even though I was too slow to get anything
You're welcome! I'll probably host this some other time, so hopefully you'll be able to win something then!
aw ty I hope I'm faster then
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
lmao please link it
I was wrong, the thread I found was the day after
I still don't remember, lmao
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I was wrong, the thread I found was the day after
I still don't remember, lmao
I need to save that screenshot
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I still don't remember, lmao
I need to save that screenshot
Yes you do
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
X
I need to save that screenshot
Yes you do
Make it your background and everything
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I need to save that screenshot
Yes you do
Make it your background and everything
I was just thinking about it
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Yes you do
Make it your background and everything
I was just thinking about it
I'm considering to huehue
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Make it your background and everything
I was just thinking about it
I'm considering to huehue
Do it!
December
World Famous
December wrote:
thank you so much for the cr!!!
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
All prizes have been sent out! Thanks for playing everyone!
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
All prizes have been sent out! Thanks for playing everyone!
Ones again, thanks for hosting!
And thanks for the prize
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
|
Next
|
Last