Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 448
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
20
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
|
Next
|
Last
FT: First to quote
Account deleted
wrote:
249
Sofilia
International Star
Sofilia wrote:
Can u double check there is not right answers
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Make that line break for me
But it looks so incomplete
I dont think its v hard to find some lol just make a thread asking
but the cr mate
Sofilia
International Star
Sofilia wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (18.)
How many users were online when I logged in at 17.36 (CEST) today?
222
Account deleted
wrote:
Im too mobile to go back 5pages to q lmao
Private
Popstar
YSL wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (18.)
How many users were online when I logged in at 17.36 (CEST) today?
239
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
nah im tired of guessing now
December
World Famous
December wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (18.)
How many users were online when I logged in at 17.36 (CEST) today?
237
Account deleted
wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
But it looks so incomplete
I dont think its v hard to find some lol just make a thread asking
but the cr mate
Make the request that they need to have a free bf spot
Sofilia
International Star
Sofilia wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (18.)
How many users were online when I logged in at 17.36 (CEST) today?
223
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (18.)
How many users were online when I logged in at 17.36 (CEST) today?
231
December
World Famous
December wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (18.)
How many users were online when I logged in at 17.36 (CEST) today?
231
Sofilia
International Star
Sofilia wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (18.)
How many users were online when I logged in at 17.36 (CEST) today?
224
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
okay someone else have got to take this one lmao
Account deleted
wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Azriel wrote:
I dont think its v hard to find some lol just make a thread asking
but the cr mate
Make the request that they need to have a free bf spot
Which i do btw
It basically free to be my bff
Package deal
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
|
Next
|
Last