Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 178
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
12
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
|
Next
|
Last
FT: LE SUNDAY!
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
how long is this gonna go on for btw?
Private
World Famous
Moongirl wrote:
how didn't I see these
Account deleted
wrote:
ok that disco set,, can someone show me it!
Private
World Famous
Shadowjess wrote:
@Limited
I'm gonna end this up at 21:00 GMT+1 so 22:00 CEST
Damjal
World Famous
Damjal wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
@Limited
I'm gonna end this up at 21:00 GMT+1 so 22:00 CEST
ooh :3
Account deleted
wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
@Limited
I'm gonna end this up at 21:00 GMT+1 so 22:00 CEST
is that 1.5h more then?
Helia
Queen of Pop
Helia wrote:
Crawk wrote:
ok that disco set,, can someone show me it!
I think
Private
World Famous
Shadowjess wrote:
Crawk wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
@Limited
I'm gonna end this up at 21:00 GMT+1 so 22:00 CEST
is that 1.5h more then?
Yeah.
just under 2 hours.
NixieFae
Popstar
NixieFae wrote:
Wonders if i can take a shower and be done in time for the next release lmao
maybe if I stop being lazy and go now huh? 😅
Private
International Star
Liesz wrote:
NixieFae wrote:
Wonders if i can take a shower and be done in time for the next release lmao
maybe if I stop being lazy and go now huh? 😅
Goooo
Damjal
World Famous
Damjal wrote:
Helia wrote:
Crawk wrote:
ok that disco set,, can someone show me it!
I think
yeeeesss i need that jumpsuit sooo bad
Helia
Queen of Pop
Helia wrote:
Damjal wrote:
Helia wrote:
Crawk wrote:
ok that disco set,, can someone show me it!
I think
yeeeesss i need that jumpsuit sooo bad
same love the flared legs!
Account deleted
wrote:
Helia wrote:
Crawk wrote:
ok that disco set,, can someone show me it!
I think
Omg i cant afford this
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
@Limited
I'm gonna end this up at 21:00 GMT+1 so 22:00 CEST
Ive already let her know hahaha
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
@Limited
I'm gonna end this up at 21:00 GMT+1 so 22:00 CEST
Updated!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
|
Next
|
Last