Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 363
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
|
Next
|
Last
FT: Diamond Member Speculation
Account deleted
wrote:
1 minute
Private
World Famous
Shadowjess wrote:
Female
Sinful
Youtube Star
Sinful wrote:
aaaa
Eifos
World Famous
Eifos wrote:
Godly it is
Anda
World Famous
Anda wrote:
HELL YESSSSS.
Private
Popstar
Kieren wrote:
hehe I was right, even before danny's post.
Private
World Famous
Dani wrote:
Kieren wrote:
hehe I was right, even before danny's post.
xD
Starbomb
World Famous
Starbomb wrote:
Oh fuck I love it!
Private
Youtube Star
Mordiera wrote:
i think males have a better season than females
Private
Queen of Pop
MallexxD wrote:
hmm xD not my style :/ and we have too wait too get the rest of the exstra set... Damn :/
Private
Popstar
Kieren wrote:
Mordiera wrote:
i think males have a better season than females
not always, sometimes we get really good stuff, sometimes not.
just like fems!
Private
World Famous
Shadowjess wrote:
Well I suppose that tells us what the next two sets are for us that can see it.
Eifos
World Famous
Eifos wrote:
MallexxD wrote:
hmm xD not my style :/ and we have too wait too get the rest of the exstra set... Damn :/
Next week female just gotta be epic
Private
Youtube Star
Mordiera wrote:
Eifos wrote:
MallexxD wrote:
hmm xD not my style :/ and we have too wait too get the rest of the exstra set... Damn :/
Next week female just gotta be epic
r u sure
Private
World Famous
Shadowjess wrote:
Mordiera wrote:
Eifos wrote:
MallexxD wrote:
hmm xD not my style :/ and we have too wait too get the rest of the exstra set... Damn :/
Next week female just gotta be epic
r u sure
Yes oh yes
We know what next weeks is now thanks to this
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
|
Next
|
Last