Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 213
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
12
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
|
Next
|
Last
ForumTeam is looking for new members!
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Good luck to everyone who is applying, i am excited to see your applications!🤩🤩🤩
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
Just applied ahhhh
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
Just applied ahhhh
YAY ❤️
Private
World Famous
Sofia wrote:
Ugh I want to apply but I'm worried about maybe not fitting in with the team? 🥺
Private
World Famous
Thug wrote:
Sofia wrote:
Ugh I want to apply but I'm worried about maybe not fitting in with the team? 🥺
i have no doubt you'll fit in
Private
World Famous
Ground wrote:
i applied ! the worst i can get is a no !
Meep
World Famous
Meep wrote:
Does one have to be good at writing?
Private
World Famous
Sofia wrote:
Thug wrote:
Sofia wrote:
Ugh I want to apply but I'm worried about maybe not fitting in with the team? 🥺
i have no doubt you'll fit in
Damn you think so? Hmmmm I might do it then 😗
Gotta take a chance on some things
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Meep wrote:
Does one have to be good at writing?
Not really I mean look at me 🥴✌🏻
Meep
World Famous
Meep wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Meep wrote:
Does one have to be good at writing?
Not really I mean look at me 🥴✌🏻
You are better at writing than me thoo, but hmm I might apply, I have too much free time.
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Meep wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Meep wrote:
Does one have to be good at writing?
Not really I mean look at me 🥴✌🏻
You are better at writing than me thoo, but hmm I might apply, I have too much free time.
Yasss do it 😌✨
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Meep wrote:
Does one have to be good at writing?
Def not
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
Ah sent, exciting 🤠🤠
Private
World Famous
Sofia wrote:
Is there an approx. number as to how many people will be chosen as new members?
talent
Queen of Queens
talent wrote:
This topic is closed.
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
|
Next
|
Last