Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 341
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
20
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
|
Next
|
Last
FT: First to quote
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
athena wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (3)
What's my favourite fruit?
mango?
Correct!
Wow, I'm impressed.
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (3)
What's my favourite fruit?
pears
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (3)
What's my favourite fruit?
Plum?
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Atencia wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (3)
What's my favourite fruit?
i have honestly no idea
^
absolutely no clue
i've personally only got like "these are the edible ones and those are the gross ones"
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (3)
What's my favourite fruit?
PUNPKIN STEW
Private
National Star
Tut wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (3)
What's my favourite fruit?
plum
Private
World Famous
athena wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
athena wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (3)
What's my favourite fruit?
mango?
Correct!
Wow, I'm impressed.
damn, lucky guess
it's my favourite also
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Atencia wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
i have honestly no idea
^
absolutely no clue
i've personally only got like "these are the edible ones and those are the gross ones"
all fruit is edible
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Atencia wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (3)
What's my favourite fruit?
PUNPKIN STEW
I didn't know stew was a fruit, but okay. XD
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Atencia wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Atencia wrote:
^
absolutely no clue
i've personally only got like "these are the edible ones and those are the gross ones"
all fruit is edible
no, textures.. some.. are so bad
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
athena wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
athena wrote:
mango?
Correct!
Wow, I'm impressed.
damn, lucky guess
it's my favourite also
*High five*
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Atencia wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (3)
What's my favourite fruit?
PUNPKIN STEW
I didn't know stew was a fruit, but okay. XD
it is now
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (4)
How many times have I bought DM on VP?
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (4)
How many times have I bought DM on VP?
0
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Atencia wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
i've personally only got like "these are the edible ones and those are the gross ones"
all fruit is edible
no, textures.. some.. are so bad
actually, one fruit I'm not too found of is... well, mango
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
|
Next
|
Last