Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 406
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
|
Next
|
Last
FT: Throwback Thursday: Music
Private
Popstar
Meowmere wrote:
I loved it so much
Private
World Famous
Cute wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Cute wrote:
pink.
Yes!
I love this one!
yeess!!
Private
World Famous
Cute wrote:
Meowmere wrote:
I loved it so much
aahh i still do!
Private
Popstar
Meowmere wrote:
Cute wrote:
Meowmere wrote:
I loved it so much
aahh i still do!
I love that in the music video there are naked men instead of girls
so sexy
Private
World Famous
Cute wrote:
Meowmere wrote:
Cute wrote:
Meowmere wrote:
I loved it so much
aahh i still do!
I love that in the music video there are naked men instead of girls
so sexy
ikkrrr
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
I'm going to eat dinner now, and I expect this thread to be filled with more nostalgia when I come back!
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
I'm going to eat dinner now, and I expect this thread to be filled with more nostalgia when I come back!
the 00s is more my thing i think lmao but i'll do my best
Private
Popstar
Meowmere wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
I'm going to eat dinner now, and I expect this thread to be filled with more nostalgia when I come back!
i love this thread
everything here is so relatable
Private
World Famous
Cute wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
I'm going to eat dinner now, and I expect this thread to be filled with more nostalgia when I come back!
the 00s is more my thing i think lmao but i'll do my best
^^
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Account deleted
wrote:
song that defined 2010
song that i listened through 2014:
this or bang bang . . no shame those r iconic songs gn
song i associate w 2018:
Private
World Famous
Cute wrote:
oo i love this still
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
I should answer the actual questions too give me a few minutes or so
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Cute wrote:
oo i love this still
x
oooh yes
Private
Popstar
Meowmere wrote:
2012...
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
|
Next
|
Last