Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 313
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
FT: Diamond Member Speculation
Private
Queen of Pop
MallexxD wrote:
Wow I love it
wren2012
Youtube Star
wren2012 wrote:
It's so cute! Good sleuthing job
@Revo
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Kieren wrote:
perfect for halloween <3
Omgg ! ;-; <\3
wren2012
Youtube Star
wren2012 wrote:
Rowan wrote:
mdiwejhfuh sORRY GUYS
I love this set so much and have been hoping to get it since you posted it.
I'm so glad I bought male DM at the last minute. Worth it.
Starbomb
World Famous
Starbomb wrote:
Maarty wrote:
Kieren wrote:
perfect for halloween <3
Omgg ! ;-; <\3
Ooooh I wish I had dm, I need this
Luna
Popstar
Luna wrote:
IT'S SOOO CUTE I LOVE IT,,,
Igneous
World Famous
Igneous wrote:
its cute aah
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
YAY SOL <3
Private
World Famous
Misdreavus wrote:
Yay! Glad I bought DM! Didn't miss this Sol set ❤️❤️
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
lol rowan apologizes but everyone loves it
jello of males a bit, but im happy with what i got.
WRENCH
Youtube Star
WRENCH wrote:
@bowie
you were correct and I bow down to you
Klavier
Minister of Pop
Klavier wrote:
warfstache wrote:
@bowie
you were correct and I bow down to you
hnghugvjith thank u
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13