Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 256
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
20
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
FT: And our new members are...
Private
Queen of Pop
Arachne wrote:
Congratulations everyone!
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
OMG MY GIRL,
@BloomCissi
!!!!! THIS IS THE PERFECT TEAM FOR YOU I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
scoff wrote:
Nama wrote:
Ooo you found eric?
Congratz to everyone!
We did!
...who was?
Account deleted
wrote:
Congrats!
Especially you lovely ones! ♥
@Kieren
@September
TheWayfaringStranger
Queen of Queens
TheWayfaringStranger wrote:
That's so exciting! Congrats, everyone!
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Claire wrote:
OMG MY GIRL, @BloomCissi !!!!! THIS IS THE PERFECT TEAM FOR YOU I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!
And Coffin is Eric, by the way.
@Claire
Private
Popstar
Kieren wrote:
Random wrote:
Congrats!
Especially you lovely ones! ♥
@Kieren @September
Account deleted
wrote:
@BloomCissi
you will be great! So will the others but I’m so glad you got in!!
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Felicity wrote:
@BloomCissi you will be great! So will the others but I’m so glad you got in!!
Oh, wow, thank you!
Private
International Star
Nekuma wrote:
Naaw, i didnt make it. But what did you think about my application? Any critics?c:
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
Nekuma wrote:
Naaw, i didnt make it. But what did you think about my application? Any critics?c:
@Mirjana
(:
Private
International Star
ERC wrote:
I'm most excited about the fact that Eric was found
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
ERC wrote:
I'm most excited about the fact that Eric was found
And it wasn't you!!! lol
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5