Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 235
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
Poll: Do you like Christmas songs?
Yes! my favourit of all time!
No. Can't stand them in general.
I work in retail, so I'm pretty much sick of them at this point.
Show results
FT: Guess the Christmas song (with prizes!)
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Round 10 (the last one!) is on!
Selyna
National Star
Selyna wrote:
Bump!
Private
Queen of Queens
Hennastii wrote:
After this I'm finally going to sleep!
Tinte
Youtube Star
Tinte wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Round 10 (the last one!) is on!
any hints?
Tinte
Youtube Star
Tinte wrote:
Tinte wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Round 10 (the last one!) is on!
any hints?
nevermind, i found it!
Private
National Star
prplez wrote:
thanks for hosting!
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
prplez wrote:
thanks for hosting!
You're welcome!
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
All right, that's it. Thank you all for playing! I'll start sending out prizes shortly.
Vareja
National Star
Vareja wrote:
Wohooo
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
All prizes have now been sent out!
Tinte
Youtube Star
Tinte wrote:
Thank you!!! <3
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8