Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 178
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
FT: weird food combinations
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
Ella wrote:
I can't think of a single thing that is actually weird
what do u have on your sandwich?
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Lily wrote:
Ella wrote:
I can't think of a single thing that is actually weird
what do u have on your sandwich?
I eat ryebread with different stuff, but none of it is weird combos
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
my mom's bf eats pancakes w kaviar and syltetøy, on the same one
Private
International Star
ThugWorkout wrote:
I don’t think I eat anything weird 😂
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
my mom's bf eats pancakes w kaviar and syltetøy, on the same one
I cannot imagine that aaaaaat all
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
orange soup and cream
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
ThugWorkout wrote:
I don’t think I eat anything weird 😂
bet u do
Kino
Popstar
Kino wrote:
i think the weirdest combo i like that i can think of is popcorn and chocolate. which isn’t even that weird. guess i’m just basic
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3