Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 227
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
21
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
Poll: Should I host a voting for the best dressed?
yes! like a giant Fashion contest!
71%
5
meh, it's not necessary
29%
2
no, I'm okay without
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on
20-12-2024 06:00
FT: GINGERBREAD DRESS UP
NobodyFamous
International Star
NobodyFamous wrote:
Private
King of Kings
NobodyRaphael wrote:
NobodyFamous
International Star
NobodyFamous wrote:
Paris
International Star
Paris wrote:
still open?
NobodyFamous
International Star
NobodyFamous wrote:
posturada wrote:
still open?
Yes! I will leave it open until christmas eve and then have the voting start on Christmas day💕
Private
Popstar
Bloomlng wrote:
Paris
International Star
Paris wrote:
wd globoid
NobodyFamous
International Star
NobodyFamous wrote:
Voting will start in about 6 hours!
but theres still time to enter for any who want!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3