You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

Forum team < Virtual Popstar
Game: Rate 2019 from 1-10
Allie
Queen of Pop






Give a theme to the one underneath you to rate from 1-10 during 2019.

I begin:
MUSIC

(Examples: music, movies, events, expectations, artists, news, self goals, weather, food, etc)

{option}
Private
International Star



oof 8-9 I would say


food
Allie
Queen of Pop



omg food. umh.. 8

Movies
Private
World Famous



8

Life Events
Private
World Famous



7, I feel like most of the time I didn’t do anything special

World news
Allie
Queen of Pop



6

VP events
eytys
Youtube Star



urgh 5, it was okay but a little bit inactive and the different teams could work a little bit more together for the big events

feelings
Allie
Queen of Pop



1
lol too many

Food
Witheren
World Famous



2
i suck at it in general, cooking and eating, and choosing

friendships
Aphrodite
World Famous



10 definitely

Holidays
Witheren
World Famous



10, loved everything

health
Allie
Queen of Pop



7 

Personal goals 
Aria
Popstar



7

VP sets(i don't know)
Elowyn
World Famous



9! 

The weather 
Laboratory
World Famous



6

personal development
Allie
Queen of Pop



8 

Economy on VP 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated