You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Private
hey kitty girl...its ur world
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

Forum team < Virtual Popstar
FT: HOF and WOF week 40
Private
International star




Female:
hofwof

Male:
hof wof
Private
World famous



Both hof and wof, is chefs kiss honestly! Won Annie set on second spin, so nice.
Teabag
Living legend



🥵
Private
International star



Angelica wrote:
Both hof and wof, is chefs kiss honestly! Won Annie set on second spin, so nice.
agreed
really like the male hof too
Private
Minister of Pop



female wof and hof are out of this world !1!! so exciting
Private
World famous



Raquelle wrote:
Angelica wrote:
Both hof and wof, is chefs kiss honestly! Won Annie set on second spin, so nice.
agreed
really like the male hof too
Agree! Stan got some cute items too thought! 
Private
Minister of Pop



the male hof is hawt 2
Private
Popstar



i live for that annie wof
Fantasy
Popstar



me reading the comments to the fem hof 
Private
World famous



Fantasy wrote:
me reading the comments to the fem hof 
x
😙🤏🏻
Fantasy
Popstar



Angelica wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
me reading the comments to the fem hof 
x
😙🤏🏻
hjsdgjahjhsdgjas
Monokuma
National star



Angelica wrote:
Raquelle wrote:
Angelica wrote:
Both hof and wof, is chefs kiss honestly! Won Annie set on second spin, so nice.
agreed
really like the male hof too
Agree! Stan got some cute items too thought! 
Yeah he wasn't meant to be Stan,  but turned into him thanks to the hat lmao 
Aria
Popstar



Great week!!!!! love all sets
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated