Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 249
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
|
Next
|
Last
Giving out 1k (CLOSED)
Private
International Star
Caramelia wrote:
Because Sharing is caring
First on page 10 to 19 gets 100 cr each
gogogogo
Private
International Star
Levana wrote:
so sweet omg<3
Account deleted
wrote:
Private
International Star
Caramelia wrote:
Maybe everyone is asleep?
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Fayy wrote:
Maybe everyone is asleep?
I should be
Private
International Star
Levana wrote:
Fayy wrote:
Maybe everyone is asleep?
i was gonna say
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Fayy wrote:
Maybe everyone is asleep?
I should be
and probably will, this night's been crazy and I can't take it inĀ
Private
International Star
Levana wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Fayy wrote:
Maybe everyone is asleep?
I should be
and probably will, this night's been crazy and I can't take it inĀ
same, that whole parrot situation was a trip
Private
National Star
Tut wrote:
Fayy wrote:
Maybe everyone is asleep?
bruh everybody at meet and greet on discord with parrot
Private
International Star
Caramelia wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Fayy wrote:
Maybe everyone is asleep?
I should be
SAME lol
or at least study
Account deleted
wrote:
Tut wrote:
Fayy wrote:
Maybe everyone is asleep?
bruh everybody at meet and greet on discord with parrot
Private
International Star
Levana wrote:
Yana wrote:
Tut wrote:
Fayy wrote:
Maybe everyone is asleep?
bruh everybody at meet and greet on discord with parrot
bro i missed the discord link?
Private
International Star
Caramelia wrote:
Tut wrote:
Fayy wrote:
Maybe everyone is asleep?
bruh everybody at meet and greet on discord with parrot
Ikkk lmaoaoao
I don't think I've ever seen the discord be that active
Private
International Star
Troublemaker wrote:
oh no the
is comingĀ
Private
International Star
Troublemaker wrote:
sorry
Private
International Star
Levana wrote:
Troublemaker wrote:
oh no the
is comingĀ
ahaha
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
|
Next
|
Last