Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 156
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last
Game: WDYTOM?
Private
Popstar
Meowmere wrote:
very artistic and positive person c;
SoulSucker
Youtube Star
SoulSucker wrote:
Don’t known you, but cute skin!
SkyeTwilight
International Star
SkyeTwilight wrote:
Don't think I've ever seen you before, but I really like your name!
Private
Popstar
RareRevolution wrote:
I don’t know you, but I love your banner
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
i've seen u pretty often on the forums but i still don't have a specific opinion formed on u
i like your outfit tho!
Private
International Star
Ahria wrote:
you are very fierce at battles, whenever |I get a message saying you've accepted my request I get ready to be destroyed lol
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
you're so cute,see you here alot
Private
Popstar
RareRevolution wrote:
Well I haven’t got a formed opinion of you, but I’m guessing you’re nice. Other than that, I’ve noticed that you have a very good sense of style from what I’ve seen
Private
International Star
PixSkata wrote:
no opinion, cute outfit tho
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
I've only seen you a few times before, so I don't have an opinion.
Private
World Famous
Felixia wrote:
i dont think ive seen you before, but i really like your outfit <3
Private
International Star
PixSkata wrote:
really like the outfit ^^
Helmi
Youtube Star
Helmi wrote:
have never seen you before
i love the full ad0xa outfit
culero
International Star
culero wrote:
Always love your outfits, and your banner is cute as heck. You seem nice too even though we've never spoken
December
World Famous
December wrote:
i haven't seen you that much before, but i love your username because i love a series of unfortunate events!!!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last