Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 299
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
21
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
I’m gonna follow you
Account deleted
wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
I have outfits and designs
Nice!
Account deleted
wrote:
Probably not. Did some original writings but I removed them.
Account deleted
wrote:
Cedence wrote:
Probably not. Did some original writes but I removed them.
Awh why?
Account deleted
wrote:
Complicated wrote:
Cedence wrote:
Probably not. Did some original writes but I removed them.
Awh why?
I like to hide when I feel like I get too much attention so I just remove things..
Saudade
National Star
Saudade wrote:
I haven't blogged properly in a while, but I just got a new macbook and plan on blogging about my first year at uni !<3
Account deleted
wrote:
Saudade wrote:
I haven't blogged properly in a while, but I just got a new macbook and plan on blogging about my first year at uni !<3
Sounds promising! Good luck at uni ^^
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2