Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 313
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
|
Next
|
Last
how many pages of sets do u have?
Gucci
Popstar
Gucci wrote:
intimate wrote:
0,5
^^
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
where are my fellow hoarders at
Private
World Famous
Cardboard wrote:
callum wrote:
Cardboard wrote:
26
twins š
āļøš
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
I... uhm... 46Ā
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
22
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Vissy wrote:
47
and i do have some dublicates too
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Vissy wrote:
where are my fellow hoarders at
*Raises hand*
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Damnit callum I wanted to maoe this thread
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Vissy wrote:
where are my fellow hoarders at
*Raises hand*
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
Vissy wrote:
where are my fellow hoarders at
meeeee, i lit rally only trade my doubles... its badĀ
Account deleted
wrote:
3
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
15,5
GenderTeam
World Famous
GenderTeam wrote:
callum wrote:
intimate wrote:
callum wrote:
y'all be breaking ur sets up too much omg
i h8 having items i don't use..
thats true luv i've considered sending shit to a side because its easier to style w less items i feel... but im too lazy
just sell em on mp for 3x the avg
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
I have only 3 bc I have a lot of sets where I sold 1 or 2 items lol
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
intimate wrote:
callum wrote:
intimate wrote:
i h8 having items i don't use..
thats true luv i've considered sending shit to a side because its easier to style w less items i feel... but im too lazy
just sell em on mp for 3x the avg
doesnt work for males, btches buy shit for 2 credits a piece sometimesĀ
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
|
Next
|
Last