Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 256
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
20
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last
vp got so scary lately
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
am i spooky
creepy yes
which one is this?
Account deleted
wrote:
Hmm?
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
Hmm?
yes
Account deleted
wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
Hmm?
yes
I can't comprehend how
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
Hmm?
yes
I can't comprehend how
energies
Account deleted
wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
yes
I can't comprehend how
energies
cause everyone is ghosting?
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
yes
I can't comprehend how
energies
I agree tbh
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
Boo
Account deleted
wrote:
Yes I'm very scary
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
disintegration wrote:
Yes I'm very scary
you look terrifying tbh
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
I can't comprehend how
energies
I agree tbh
it's horrifying
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
I can't comprehend how
energies
cause everyone is ghosting?
the vibrations
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
energies
cause everyone is ghosting?
the vibrations
Hot
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
cause everyone is ghosting?
the vibrations
Hot
cold ones actually
Private
Queen of Queens
Nanami wrote:
Idk about ghost
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last