Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 170
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last
how much pd and cr do u have rn
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
Misjel wrote:
400.000
|
350
I have a sexi amount atm ajajajaj
that was fast
r u lying?
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Atencia wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Atencia wrote:
sharing is caring, you know marie
Why are we so poor, we're not supposed to be poor hhhhhhh
it's a sad life
yeah😔
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Melk wrote:
Misjel wrote:
400.000
|
350
I have a sexi amount atm ajajajaj
that was fast
HHHHHH I got funds from one not to be named and angelica
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Misjel wrote:
400.000
|
350
I have a sexi amount atm ajajajaj
that's very satisfying
is it.....
real
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Atencia wrote:
Misjel wrote:
400.000
|
350
I have a sexi amount atm ajajajaj
that's very satisfying
is it.....
real
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Or is it photoshop?
Nah, I don't have photoshop
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Melk wrote:
Lmaoooo I cannot prove any further cx
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Atencia wrote:
Misjel wrote:
400.000
|
350
I have a sexi amount atm ajajajaj
that's very satisfying
is it.....
real
x
ooh your fans are close to satisfying as well
Private
Popstar
Marcelien wrote:
215.430
|
2.282
|
5
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Melk wrote:
Lmaoooo I cannot prove any further cx
that's okay haahah
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
Marcelien wrote:
215.430
|
2.282
|
5
so many pp wow
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Atencia wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Atencia wrote:
that's very satisfying
is it.....
real
x
ooh your fans are close to satisfying as well
yeah, sad thing I get 90 from singing lessons ):
Private
Popstar
Marcelien wrote:
Melk wrote:
Marcelien wrote:
215.430
|
2.282
|
5
so many pp wow
had 9, but sold 4
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Atencia wrote:
Misjel wrote:
x
ooh your fans are close to satisfying as well
yeah, sad thing I get 90 from singing lessons ):
rip
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last