Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 192
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last
ET: Happy Easter!
Private
World Famous
Rochellette wrote:
🤗🐰🐰🐰🐇🐣🐤🐥
Happy Easter!!
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Plz i cannot find the last part
TogetherForever
International Star
TogetherForever wrote:
I really cannot find the female ones
gotta keep looking ahhh
o7Goner
National Star
o7Goner wrote:
Aria wrote:
RedCrate wrote:
Aria wrote:
yes they are, well some of them
Ive got it, super cute set hehe c:
When the thing is done, can you post the eggs? I want to see all the eggs hehe
when both codes will be maxed, sure!
Thank you!!!
Melody
Popstar
Melody wrote:
thank u ET and happy easter!!
o7Goner
National Star
o7Goner wrote:
Melody wrote:
thank u ET and happy easter!!
woah your fit is amazing!
Printed
Youtube Star
Printed wrote:
such a cute outfit, thank you!!
Live2Shine
World Famous
Live2Shine wrote:
Still missing one is there a hint
Private
World Famous
AtlantaG1912 wrote:
i've only found one female and i've been through all the ET profiles
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
Make sure to check everywhere, guestbook comments, blog posts, profiles!
Private
International Star
BlackCatGirl1 wrote:
Got it! Thank you team and designer!
Live2Shine
World Famous
Live2Shine wrote:
Still can't find the last onee I swear I've checked everything
TogetherForever
International Star
TogetherForever wrote:
Live2Shine wrote:
Still can't find the last onee I swear I've checked everything
I feel your pain I've only found the male ones
Live2Shine
World Famous
Live2Shine wrote:
TogetherForever wrote:
Live2Shine wrote:
Still can't find the last onee I swear I've checked everything
I feel your pain I've only found the male ones
Haha come out egg!!
fishcake
International Star
fishcake wrote:
TogetherForever wrote:
Live2Shine wrote:
Still can't find the last onee I swear I've checked everything
I feel your pain I've only found the male ones
same
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last