Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 313
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last
shop update
$wag
Youtube Star
$wag wrote:
Brutus wrote:
joobnation!!
my fav cult
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
joob wrote:
this was also suppose to be in shop but it was used for dm
WHAT omg, I need that too
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
good. thank you.
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
this reminds me i need to design...
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Yummy!
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
joob wrote:
this was also suppose to be in shop but it was used for dm
Sad..... evryone deserves the miku bag..
Private
World Famous
Brutus wrote:
joob wrote:
Brutus wrote:
joobnation!!
my fav cult
truly
Private
Living Legend
Clavicle wrote:
Joob you spoil us
$wag
Youtube Star
$wag wrote:
Clavicle wrote:
Joob you spoil us
>.>
fujiwara
National Star
fujiwara wrote:
love the designs thy r so cute ty joob :3 i bought them all <3
Melody
Popstar
Melody wrote:
bought them all bless you
$wag
Youtube Star
$wag wrote:
give me more compliments please
hmm
National Star
hmm wrote:
these are kinda ugly i'm not gonna lie
$wag
Youtube Star
$wag wrote:
hmm wrote:
these are kinda ugly i'm not gonna lie
ur right ill kill myself
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Limited wrote:
joob wrote:
this was also suppose to be in shop but it was used for dm
WHAT omg, I need that too
I forgot my update, I got this set too. now can I cry of happiness
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last