Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 327
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet đ
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherâs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itâs mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
|
Next
|
Last
What job do you see for the person above
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Artist
Account deleted
wrote:
Cult leader
Private
Popstar
Appealingly wrote:
Ehm. Bridesmaid perhapsÂ
Private
International Star
miu wrote:
artist
Private
International Star
Ahria wrote:
PsychologistÂ
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Model maybe
Account deleted
wrote:
god, this one is so difficult:/ maybe kindergarten teacher?Â
Witheren
World Famous
Witheren wrote:
photographer?
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
psychic
Private
International Star
Ainsley wrote:
ï»żok but this is so funny to me
also i would personally say grim reaper
raflysetiawann
Youtube Star
raflysetiawann wrote:
youtuber
raflysetiawann
Youtube Star
raflysetiawann wrote:
I mean content creator
Witheren
World Famous
Witheren wrote:
Vissy wrote:
psychic
I can see why haha
(skip me)
Account deleted
wrote:
Raflysetiawann
Â
looks like a narcissistic rock star.Â
I love your look btwÂ
Private
International Star
vig wrote:
A fashion model
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
|
Next
|
Last