Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 220
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
|
Next
|
Last
SMT: Raffle Winners
Private
World Famous
Cute wrote:
congrats, hope you had fun as I did
SocialMedia
Youtube Star
SocialMedia wrote:
Atencia wrote:
SocialMedia wrote:
Who's ready for the "last" winner?
what do you mean with
"last"
Private
Popstar
YSL wrote:
congrats!!!!
Private
International Star
duckflower wrote:
congrats everyone!!
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
SocialMedia wrote:
Atencia wrote:
SocialMedia wrote:
Who's ready for the "last" winner?
what do you mean with
"last"
wha-
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
males are so lucky cause usually they all win at things like these cause they ain't that many
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Congrats "everyone"!
lmao
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
... does anyone want
more
winners?
Private
International Star
Vintage wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
SocialMedia wrote:
Atencia wrote:
what do you mean with
"last"
wha-
Maybe there's hope for all of you !
Private
International Star
doli wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
... does anyone want
more
winners?
OFC
Private
World Famous
Cute wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
... does anyone want
more
winners?
I don't!
know!
Private
International Star
Vintage wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
... does anyone want
more
winners?
I know I do!
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
... does anyone want
more
winners?
I knew it!!
Private
International Star
doli wrote:
wkdjnfsmnfdjsn <--- me right now
Private
International Star
Nanevane wrote:
Congratulations all!
Was these the tumblr entries? What went wrong?
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
|
Next
|
Last