Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 413
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
|
Next
|
Last
ET: Trick or treat with us
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
oh my god
I got the makeup YIPPIE
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
bruh now i need that bimbo and duchess set t..t
Private
National Star
Savage wrote:
Pretty sure these are all the maxed codes so far
(f)
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
dude I got 10 out of 11 idk what is missing AAAA
Private
International Star
Babooshka wrote:
Savage wrote:
Pretty sure these are all the maxed codes so far
(f)
The ouch one nooooooo ;_;
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
if only I knew what I was missing
Private
National Star
Savage wrote:
Abby wrote:
if only I knew what I was missing
If you show me what you claimed so far I can direct you to the missing item via PM
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
Abby wrote:
dude I got 10 out of 11 idk what is missing AAAA
this?
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
bc that's the one I'm missing haha
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
Abby wrote:
dude I got 10 out of 11 idk what is missing AAAA
this?
no this one I have
Private
International Star
Rainbowskeletons wrote:
i'm still struggling with the allie one
i just don't understand the hint at all
Private
World Famous
Babel wrote:
Savage wrote:
Pretty sure these are all the maxed codes so far
(f)
Just got the ouch shirt
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
oh wait nvm I got em all, besides 3 maxed out stuff that I could not grab, or 4
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
thanks ET
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
got all! tho i missed the bag, but its alright, i will get it c: thanks!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
|
Next
|
Last