Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 391
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
11
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
|
Next
|
Last
ET: Trick or treat with us
Private
International Star
Babooshka wrote:
How many claims left for the ouch set?
Private
World Famous
Babel wrote:
9/11 I think ??
1.
2.
6.
8.
3.
4.
5.
7.
9.
Then there's the bag that's maxed out. So 1 left?
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
Does anyone want to trade for the bag? give me bag and I give them something else they might've missed? )))))
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
DeIure wrote:
9/11 I think ??
1.
2.
6.
8.
3.
4.
5.
7.
9.
Then there's the bag that's maxed out. So 1 left?
yes the spider set
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Abby wrote:
Does anyone want to trade for the bag? give me bag and I give them something else they might've missed? )))))
^ to me too xD
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
Limited wrote:
Abby wrote:
Does anyone want to trade for the bag? give me bag and I give them something else they might've missed? )))))
^ to me too xD
pfff I was doing it for ya xD
Private
National Star
Savage wrote:
Babooshka wrote:
How many claims left for the ouch set?
Turns out I'M BLIND
The ouch set has 75 claims
52/75 right now
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
do us all a favor and make the bag bigger ig T:T
Private
International Star
Babooshka wrote:
Savage wrote:
Babooshka wrote:
How many claims left for the ouch set?
Turns out I'M BLIND
The ouch set has 75 claims
52/75 right now
Ooooh nice! I still have time, this one is really hard to find.
Private
National Star
Savage wrote:
Babooshka wrote:
Savage wrote:
Babooshka wrote:
How many claims left for the ouch set?
Turns out I'M BLIND
The ouch set has 75 claims
52/75 right now
Ooooh nice! I still have time, this one is really hard to find.
I can try helping again
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
Limited wrote:
do us all a favor and make the bag bigger ig T:T
a new code for 5-10 lucky ppl that are speedy enough to claim it here....
wouldn't be so bad ahahaha
Private
National Star
legohouse wrote:
Tried updating the first post with hints for what's left
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Abby wrote:
Limited wrote:
do us all a favor and make the bag bigger ig T:T
a new code for 5-10 lucky ppl that are speedy enough to claim it here....
wouldn't be so bad ahahaha
ikr, i wont say no for that
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
this set is rlly ugly.
Private
International Star
Babooshka wrote:
Savage wrote:
Babooshka wrote:
Savage wrote:
Turns out I'M BLIND
The ouch set has 75 claims
52/75 right now
Ooooh nice! I still have time, this one is really hard to find.
I can try helping again
Would be very nice!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
|
Next
|
Last