Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 185
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
|
Next
|
Last
Guessing Game: How much do you think ...?
Account deleted
wrote:
250-500cr?
Aquilera
Youtube Star
Aquilera wrote:
200-500 cr
Sareureuk
World Famous
Sareureuk wrote:
I'd say around.... 2.5k cr total worth? (and I'm guessing item worth not how much I'd pay for it)
Helia
World Famous
Helia wrote:
Ehh I would say 5k cr and I still think I'm under XD
Sareureuk
World Famous
Sareureuk wrote:
tbh I'm basing it on how much I love it so I'd say.... around 3k? 4k?
Drem
World Famous
Drem wrote:
Oh that hair and tail(s).. 5k, maybe even more.
Private
International Star
Kouhai wrote:
Hm m 2-3 k ? ?? I guess
Sareureuk
World Famous
Sareureuk wrote:
Based on shirt and makeup 4k?
fahgatarian
Youtube Star
fahgatarian wrote:
Close to 4~5k
TheWayfaringStranger
Queen of Queens
TheWayfaringStranger wrote:
100 credits?
Private
International Star
Halo wrote:
500?
Private
World Famous
Biohazard wrote:
I'd say around 700-800cr
mostly bc of that whistle lol
Godis
World Famous
Godis wrote:
35cr?
Private
Popstar
yujon wrote:
30
Godis
World Famous
Godis wrote:
30-40cr?
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
|
Next
|
Last