Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 235
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
20
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
|
Next
|
Last
SMT: December Raffle Winners!
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
Libertas wrote:
Should we do some extra... Since it's almost Christmas? hmmm
Yes
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
Libertas wrote:
Should we do some extra... Since it's almost Christmas? hmmm
I guess we could do a few more in the spirit of Christmas...
Private
World Famous
Pastellilapsi wrote:
Libertas wrote:
Should we do some extra... Since it's almost Christmas? hmmm
yes
Private
International Star
Babooshka wrote:
No Mr. Scrooge allowed!
Damjal
World Famous
Damjal wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
The next three female winners are...
@Damjal @Skyvee @Conqueror
Yay ↨
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
Libertas wrote:
Should we do some extra... Since it's almost Christmas? hmmm
no
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
The first of our bonus winners are....
@disposable
@Elowyn
Private
International Star
Babooshka wrote:
Congrats!!
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
Libertas wrote:
Should we do some extra... Since it's almost Christmas? hmmm
no
I thought you were Shrek, not the Grinch
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
I WANT TO WIN TOO even tho i forgot to join
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
The last of our bonus winners are...
@Sannissan
and
@Melody
Private
International Star
Babooshka wrote:
Feeling extra grinch!
Account deleted
wrote:
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Get those codes out and sell them in mp😂
Private
International Star
BlackCatGirl1 wrote:
Omg so many winner and I was able to be super unlucky =(
Was my name on the list at least? I did all 3
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
|
Next
|
Last