Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 313
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
|
Next
|
Last
JT: Hunger Games ( closed )
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Cashmere wrote:
Heyhey
i thot u were joob
me2
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
def rooting for tea here
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
I dont understand how this works!!!
Private
Living Legend
lain wrote:
am i... made of glitter..?
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
4 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.
sasha banks
D10
Angelica
D9
Jesus
D4
etjen
D2
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
I dont understand how this works!!!
names are put in generator and its spits out random promts with them deciding who does what n who lives until theres onl one person left
Private
Popstar
autism wrote:
Mymble wrote:
am i... made of glitter..?
That seems likely.
misscashmere
National Star
misscashmere wrote:
What did you all do today I got overpriced food and I feel bad
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Cashmere wrote:
What did you all do today I got overpriced food and I feel bad
me too!
misscashmere
National Star
misscashmere wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Cashmere wrote:
What did you all do today I got overpriced food and I feel bad
me too!
Omg what did u eat cakesy
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
I dont understand how this works!!!
names are put in generator and its spits out random promts with them deciding who does what n who lives until theres onl one person left
OH
o7Goner
National Star
o7Goner wrote:
why i keep missin these
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Cashmere wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Cashmere wrote:
What did you all do today I got overpriced food and I feel bad
me too!
Omg what did u eat cakesy
fast food from two differen places
what did u eat cashmere
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
eliah
tends to her wounds.
teabag
starts a fire.
clavicle
bleeds out due to her wounds being covered in glitter.
mymble
passes out from lack of glitter.
maxwell
starts a fire and burns his hair.
alison dilaurentis
quietly screams.
misscashmere
National Star
misscashmere wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Cashmere wrote:
devilcake wrote:
me too!
Omg what did u eat cakesy
fast food from two differen places
what did u eat cashmere
Indian restaurant but it was super tiny portion for a lot of money
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
|
Next
|
Last