You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

Game < Virtual Popstar First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: What's you Zodiac Sign?
What's Your Zodiac sign?
Account deleted




Sagittarius 
Elowyn
World Famous



leo!
SYRE
World Famous



scorpio
Teya
World Famous



♓
drunkjesus
Youtube Star



virgo
Sunniva
International Star



cancer 
LitroTrope
International Star



Aquarius
Account deleted




LitroTrope wrote:
Aquarius
Same.
garybeans
International Star



anyone a cusp?
I'm an aries-pisces cusp 
CoolAsola
International Star



Leo!! 
Account deleted




the fish
Private
World Famous



Gemini
Callisto
World Famous



Virgin, I mean, Virgo.
Private
International Star



gemini!
Hugo
International Star



Libra
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last