Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 242
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
12
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
ET: Female Code Hunt
may02
Popstar
may02 wrote:
am i too late???
Private
National Star
Savage wrote:
may02 wrote:
am i too late???
No, there's still some claims.
I doubt everything will be claimed by tonight.
may02
Popstar
may02 wrote:
Savage wrote:
may02 wrote:
am i too late???
No, there's still some claims.
I doubt everything will be claimed by tonight.
oh okay, thank you !
Lituirchego
National Star
Lituirchego wrote:
Did I miss it?
mollymaykitty
World Famous
mollymaykitty wrote:
Lituirchego wrote:
Did I miss it?
No. There's still claims.
Private
Popstar
Appealingly wrote:
Still claims left?
wabuu
International Star
wabuu wrote:
omg i got it!
Karamellkung
National Star
Karamellkung wrote:
Going nuts about not finding the last one...
NVM I FOUND IT
Private
National Star
Savage wrote:
There’s still some claims left
LindzyInfernal
Youtube Star
LindzyInfernal wrote:
What set did you get?
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17