Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 242
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
|
Next
|
Last
NEW: RL Old Souls (official)
Private
International Star
Samfie wrote:
FYI: The link in first post directs you automatically to another RL if you are already member of one.
Cindy
World Famous
Cindy wrote:
Samfie wrote:
FYI: The link in first post directs you automatically to another RL if you are already member of one.
@Complicated
Cindy
World Famous
Cindy wrote:
bump
Account deleted
wrote:
Samfie wrote:
FYI: The link in first post directs you automatically to another RL if you are already member of one.
Oh really? Thank you for saying that! I have to learn so many things here 🙈
@Samfie
Account deleted
wrote:
I’m sorry for the wrong link in my first message. I think I’ve fixed it!
Private
International Star
Samfie wrote:
Complicated wrote:
I’m sorry for the wrong link in my first message. I think I’ve fixed it!
Yes, it works now!
Good luck btw ^^
Account deleted
wrote:
Samfie wrote:
Complicated wrote:
I’m sorry for the wrong link in my first message. I think I’ve fixed it!
Yes, it works now!
Good luck btw ^^
Thank you, 7 people already joined. I’m so happy❤️
Cindy
World Famous
Cindy wrote:
bump
Cindy
World Famous
Cindy wrote:
bump
Cindy
World Famous
Cindy wrote:
bump
Cindy
World Famous
Cindy wrote:
bump
Cindy
World Famous
Cindy wrote:
bump
Cindy
World Famous
Cindy wrote:
bump
Cindy
World Famous
Cindy wrote:
bump
Cindy
World Famous
Cindy wrote:
bump
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
|
Next
|
Last