Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 370
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
|
Next
|
Last
SMT: Raffle Winners
Private
International Star
Caramelia wrote:
congratz!!
Account deleted
wrote:
ccelestia wrote:
Eis wrote:
ccelestia wrote:
DONT i'm gettin hungry :-DDD
same...i made myself hungry lkjhgccgvhbjNK!
food is life
Private
World Famous
Rochellette wrote:
Moss wrote:
Are you ready for more?
There's still a few chances left.. I wonder how many
Private
International Star
Ahria wrote:
Bruh I’m back now
n I’m more emotionally invested ⚰️
Account deleted
wrote:
Eis wrote:
Moss wrote:
Are you ready for more?
There's still a few chances left.. I wonder how many
please ghost give me luck!
Private
World Famous
Croatoan wrote:
And now dinner is ready sad not to be here for the last winners😢
Moss
National Star
Moss wrote:
The moonlight shone through the window...
and my crystals reflected the name of our 10th winner
@Apterygidae
Congrats!
Account deleted
wrote:
Cedence wrote:
Eis wrote:
Moss wrote:
Are you ready for more?
There's still a few chances left.. I wonder how many
please ghost give me luck!
omg such a cutie
n same for u!! <33
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Moss wrote:
Are you ready for more?
There's still a few chances left.. I wonder how many
I hope that I will win 😍😭❤️
Private
International Star
Caramelia wrote:
congratz!
Private
World Famous
Rochellette wrote:
Congrats
Moss
National Star
Moss wrote:
Croatoan wrote:
And now dinner is ready sad not to be here for the last winners😢
Aw, thank you for sticking around though and enjoy your dinner!
Private
International Star
miu wrote:
say my name say my name
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
Congrats!! ❤️
Moss
National Star
Moss wrote:
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
|
Next
|
Last