Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 320
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last
BATTLE ME?
Private
National Star
puppy wrote:
:^)
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Send a request!
Private
National Star
puppy wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Send a request!
@BloomCissi
ty
sending one~
Private
National Star
puppy wrote:
:^)
Private
National Star
puppy wrote:
:^)
Account deleted
wrote:
Mwah xx send a request let’s do this
Private
National Star
puppy wrote:
Gah wrote:
Mwah xx send a request let’s do this
yayay : D sending
@Gah
Account deleted
wrote:
coffin wrote:
Gah wrote:
Mwah xx send a request let’s do this
yayay : D sending
@Gah
Let me just repair my travel whatever for 1 min x then I’ll accept
Private
National Star
puppy wrote:
Gah wrote:
coffin wrote:
Gah wrote:
Mwah xx send a request let’s do this
yayay : D sending
Let me just repair my travel whatever for 1 min x then I’ll accept
@Gah
mkay
Account deleted
wrote:
An I meant to be Letting you win. Or battling to win?
Private
National Star
puppy wrote:
Gah wrote:
An I meant to be Letting you win. Or battling to win?
@Gah
the only way I can level up is if I win xD
Private
National Star
puppy wrote:
:^)
Private
Queen of Queens
Hennastii wrote:
Me?
Private
National Star
puppy wrote:
Hennastii wrote:
Me?
@Hennastii
yeye, sending a request
Private
National Star
puppy wrote:
:^)
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last