Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 277
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last
YT || New video!
Private
Youtube Star
mjom wrote:
love the idea and thanks for the code!! <3
Witheren
World Famous
Witheren wrote:
snailman wrote:
mistyxq wrote:
snailman wrote:
i m on my phonr and cant watch 😔 save a claim for me lads
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj80ovJOXZA&feature=emb_logo
does it work with a link?
nooo i am just the car dj and its a 7 minute video gsjfbs
oh lmao
I think there are over 80 claims or something left tho
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Welcome to the new yt members and ty for the code!! that was fun c:
Private
World Famous
Chlorine wrote:
Macy wrote:
Welcome to the new yt members and ty for the code!! that was fun c:
MeNoS
World Famous
MeNoS wrote:
i loved watching this! and welcome to all the new team members!!
also thanks for the code
Account deleted
wrote:
bless you
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Chlorine wrote:
Macy wrote:
Welcome to the new yt members and ty for the code!! that was fun c:
especially u
Moss
National Star
Moss wrote:
how many male claims?
I can't watch the video atm D:
Private
World Famous
Nama wrote:
welcome guys<3
WRENCH
Youtube Star
WRENCH wrote:
Moss wrote:
how many male claims?
I can't watch the video atm D:
65 ^^
Moss
National Star
Moss wrote:
WRENCH wrote:
Moss wrote:
how many male claims?
I can't watch the video atm D:
65 ^^
Ah okay should be safe to wait a bit then. Thank you <3
Ausma
World Famous
Ausma wrote:
Haven`t read before asking "who`s designer"
Welcome to the new members and congratulations to
Pearlnet!
Thanks for the set, it`s beautiful
snailman
Streetmusician
snailman wrote:
Nama wrote:
welcome guys<3
thanks
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
snailman wrote:
Nama wrote:
welcome guys<3
thanks
🤔
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Bless the kahoot music- that's how you get in the mood for questions haha <3
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last