Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 277
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
|
Next
|
Last
Post your TikTok vid (Revived)
Veronica119
Youtube Star
Veronica119 wrote:
www.tiktok.com/@beach1109/video/6908881051116981509?lang=en&sender_device=pc&sender_web_i...
Menagerie
Youtube Star
Menagerie wrote:
Anyone wants to like and comment? I return the favor! I've got 2. One with more views and one I personally like better xx
Fun one:
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSnnJwJk/
More viewed:
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSnnFSt2/
Ivy
Youtube Star
Ivy wrote:
heyy can y'all go like & comment on my new vid? <3
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSnnpF4R/
Libellulinae
Streetmusician
Libellulinae wrote:
vm.tiktok.com/ZSnWmtab/
Flurry
Streetmusician
Flurry wrote:
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSnW2NRr/
florizzle - german vp 💅✨
Holger
Youtube Star
Holger wrote:
I have 2 now
vm.tiktok.com/ZSnWLJf2/
vm.tiktok.com/ZSnWR5dV/
And my dog
vm.tiktok.com/ZSnWYMh5/
Somewhere
Youtube Star
Somewhere wrote:
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSnsdDCJ/
melinddd
Youtube Star
melinddd wrote:
level upppp - im also watching yours if its cool!
vm.tiktok.com/ZSn93aos/
Private
World Famous
Sofia wrote:
halfway through 500 ;-;
https://www.tiktok.com/@sofia.vp/video/6908722396925119749?lang=en
Zwijgtaal
Streetmusician
Zwijgtaal wrote:
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSnnV4XL/
zwijgtaal - dutch vp -
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
hmm I mainly made the vid to get to the 100 n get the set but now I'm at 200 so 500 doesnt seem so far away
to try or not to try
Detrimentum
Popstar
Detrimentum wrote:
Haha, that's the first time I've tried using tiktok. 8')
Disney
Streetmusician
Disney wrote:
Cat content ♡
vm.tiktok.com/ZSnvXwqT/
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
New video just for fun🤗
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJsFF3Gw/
xBridezilla
Youtube Star
xBridezilla wrote:
als Dutch (Devinette)
www.tiktok.com/@xpixeldust/video/6908697471623417089
www.tiktok.com/@xpixeldust/video/6908721737119091970
www.tiktok.com/@xpixeldust/video/6909185518827769090
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
|
Next
|
Last