Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 391
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
|
Next
|
Last
Merry Christmas
Account deleted
wrote:
Never mind I am reading and finding hints. Thank you again!
Private
World Famous
Nikoo wrote:
Ohh... when I want hints and then hints makes me confused more than I was before...Ā
But in the end I found all of them!Ā
Thank you so very much for the presents especially the crpdmanagerdm present!Ā
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas IRL, Virtually but mostly both way!Ā
sorry for my English X,)

redfiregirl
Youtube Star
redfiregirl wrote:
some codes have really fun places omgg xD
Alexandoria
International Star
Alexandoria wrote:
I'm massively sick, so I guess not happening for me - I can barely look at my screen, let alone handle looking for a text code lmao.Ā
But thanks for the first code here though!Ā
Private
World Famous
Shadowjess wrote:
Sorry everyone.
I've had to remove the code from the first page due to the higher ups.
Private
International Star
Xemnas wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
Sorry everyone.
I've had to remove the code from the first page due to the higher ups.
o yikesĀ š¬š¬š¬
Private
Youtube Star
Zizley wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
Sorry everyone.
I've had to remove the code from the first page due to the higher ups.
Aah to bad
so we can't claim that code anymore?
@Shadowjess
Ā
Private
World Famous
Shadowjess wrote:
Zizley wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
Sorry everyone.
I've had to remove the code from the first page due to the higher ups.
Aah to bad
so we can't claim that code anymore? @ShadowjessĀ
Sadly not the one I had posted, but the hidden codes are still around!
Pitbull
Popstar
Pitbull wrote:
I CANT FIND ANY AND IM LOSSING MY FUCKNG DEWIUFGWEF
Basil
Youtube Star
Basil wrote:
thank you for the codes! wish i hadnāt missed the first one! ;w;
Deemxoxo
Youtube Star
Deemxoxo wrote:
I only found 2 (female) codes, sos send help?
Private
Queen of Queens
Hennastii wrote:
Deemxoxo wrote:
I only found 2 (female) codes, sos send help?
hints are found throughout this thread
there's a pattern and it's very easy to follow
Account deleted
wrote:
All these bitter bitches complaining they have to
hunt for codes
during a
code hunt
.
Private
Youtube Star
Limbs wrote:
was the code on the first page for the dm and cr?
beholder
Youtube Star
beholder wrote:
are these still up?Ā
This topic is closed.
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
|
Next
|
Last