Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 434
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
21
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last
Game: Do you like the person above
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
you are cute so yes
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
yes
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
she is so precious ♥♥
kristabel
National Star
kristabel wrote:
yes
giuliana
National Star
giuliana wrote:
yeee
Kimorene
Youtube Star
Kimorene wrote:
I don't know you
Timea
International Star
Timea wrote:
I don't know you either, bit i like your name, so yes.
giuliana
National Star
giuliana wrote:
yes
felicitous
Youtube Star
felicitous wrote:
i suppose so
Private
World Famous
Moongirl wrote:
idk who you are
felicitous
Youtube Star
felicitous wrote:
no opinion
Private
Youtube Star
coco wrote:
idk u
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
its cute c;
Private
International Star
Bum wrote:
I'm not sure. I dont really know you
Private
Youtube Star
coco wrote:
yes
wtf this was 2 years ago i was 14 when i made this
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last