Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 220
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: Will you send in a look?
Yes
No
Show results
YT - Post your Christmas Outfits
Parasite
World Famous
Parasite wrote:
/
I don't have a wish.
Private
World Famous
Chlorine wrote:
Aw thats a cute look!
VirgoElf
International Star
VirgoElf wrote:
. Is my cat to come home safe and alive
Private
World Famous
Chlorine wrote:
I hope so too oof
Unterwasserblume
International Star
Unterwasserblume wrote:
I wish a ticket for a concert
Private
World Famous
Chlorine wrote:
omg same haaha
I love going to concerts
Stratovarius
World Famous
Stratovarius wrote:
I wish celebrate Christmas with all the people I love..
Private
World Famous
Chlorine wrote:
Thats such a pure wish
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
there we go. I don't think I'll be able to do anything more christmasy than this haha
Edit: hours later I realized I forgot to write a wish. I wish for a really big tea mug ♡
Private
World Famous
Chlorine wrote:
It's a good look and wish tho!
Private
World Famous
Chlorine wrote:
Please post more looks and wishes.. I really want this video project to include as many users as possible
Private
World Famous
Emiliaaaaaaa wrote:
Private
World Famous
Chlorine wrote:
oooh that was a cool/creepy look
me like
Private
World Famous
Emiliaaaaaaa wrote:
Chlorine wrote:
oooh that was a cool/creepy look
me like
Private
World Famous
Chlorine wrote:
Emiliaaaaaaa wrote:
Chlorine wrote:
oooh that was a cool/creepy look
me like
Do you have any wishes irl or for your vp user this year?
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last