Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 256
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last
Favorite Non_EN designer?
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
n masi
Ausma
World Famous
Ausma wrote:
Hard to tell
I think, Sandie9
her posed stuff is perfect
Klavier
Minister of Pop
Klavier wrote:
lonika
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
i dont keep track on who's on what server ngl
Private
World Famous
Hazee1 wrote:
Nora,Jeans and masi
i fucking love every single one of jeans' designs
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Dwaal wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Idk if they've submitted yet u.u
they need to.. but they can wait until I've gotten some cash tbh 😅
How can one be this lucky? 😅
x
Oh
Yall migrating
Rhinestone
Youtube Star
Rhinestone wrote:
lonika
Dwaal
International Star
Dwaal wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Dwaal wrote:
they need to.. but they can wait until I've gotten some cash tbh 😅
How can one be this lucky? 😅
x
Oh
Yall migrating
Yes watch me become fluent in gibberish soon
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Dwaal wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Oh
Yall migrating
Yes watch me become fluent in gibberish soon
Oie
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Masi
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Dwaal wrote:
they need to.. but they can wait until I've gotten some cash tbh 😅
How can one be this lucky? 😅
x
Oh
Yall migrating
I started the movement
Private
Popstar
Meowmere wrote:
mischa, inhyeong and masi
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
masilein, nora, jeans & eve
Private
Minister of Pop
Teddy wrote:
Phyx, I also rly enjoy Lonika ^_^
Private
World Famous
bones wrote:
lonika without a doubt
also enjoy sosjet's more recent stuff a lot too
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last