Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 227
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
|
Next
|
Last
Join Malefunction RL now
gul
Youtube Star
gul wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
gul wrote:
Teabag wrote:
23-19!
wtf does this even mean
white sock
i still dont get it wtf
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Leo wrote:
Now for real bye
take care and dont do dr*g*
goodnity nity
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Azriel wrote:
I thought tea just took two random numbers when he said 23 19
smh u uncultured b
I thibk ive seen monsters inc
Its just a while ago
gul
Youtube Star
gul wrote:
Vuitton wrote:
gul wrote:
Vuitton wrote:
@gul ur fucking Arabic????
na'am!!!!¡¡¡¡¡
nah ok im not Arab, but im middle eastern tho
well
me 2
nah ur joking me rn
are u arab or what
what country are ur parents from
Holic
Youtube Star
Holic wrote:
gul wrote:
Vuitton wrote:
@gul ur fucking Arabic????
na'am!!!!¡¡¡¡¡
nah ok im not Arab, but im middle eastern tho
I knew that pp size was too good to be true
*unsubscribd
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
gul wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
gul wrote:
wtf does this even mean
white sock
i still dont get it wtf
hav u never watcher monsters inc
what a waste of man
gul
Youtube Star
gul wrote:
Holic wrote:
gul wrote:
Vuitton wrote:
@gul ur fucking Arabic????
na'am!!!!¡¡¡¡¡
nah ok im not Arab, but im middle eastern tho
I knew that pp size was too good to be true
*unsubscribd
LHAHAHAHAHA
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
So we really going with 23-19 here
Anda
World Famous
Anda wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Anda wrote:
That's a fun idea but I don't want to leave Finland label. :[
Awf
Maybe I could lurk with my side acco which I use to store clothes I want to sell.
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Vuitton wrote:
gul wrote:
Vuitton wrote:
@gul ur fucking Arabic????
na'am!!!!¡¡¡¡¡
nah ok im not Arab, but im middle eastern tho
well
me 2
y tf r u guys the same fuckin person
Account deleted
wrote:
damn u bitches really bouta exclude fems from that shit <3 maria let me join hell
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
Anda wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Anda wrote:
That's a fun idea but I don't want to leave Finland label. :[
Awf
Maybe I could lurk with my side acco which I use to store clothes I want to sell.
i'm gonna do this
gul
Youtube Star
gul wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
gul wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
white sock
i still dont get it wtf
hav u never watcher monsters inc
what a waste of man
ye i have.. i dont remember no white sock wtf
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
us once a month
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
Azriel wrote:
So we really going with 23-19 here
yess
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
|
Next
|
Last