Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 413
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: What's you Zodiac Sign?
Aries
Sagitarius
Scorpio
Libra
Virgo
Leo
Cancer
Gemini
Taurus
Pisces
Aquarius
Capricorn
Show results
What's Your Zodiac sign?
Snakeyio
National Star
Snakeyio wrote:
Pisces<3 Would have been an Aries if i hadnt been born 2 months and ten days too early tho lmao
Wout
Streetmusician
Wout wrote:
Libra
Private
International Star
Troublemaker wrote:
aries c:
LindzyInfernal
Youtube Star
LindzyInfernal wrote:
Cancer
Private
International Star
Char8721 wrote:
Virgo<3
Solji
World Famous
Solji wrote:
Don't know. I'm born right between two signs so I don't know which one I have. Sometimes I'm a scorpio and sometimes i'm a libra
Nathanael
Youtube Star
Nathanael wrote:
FISHY
Snakeyio
National Star
Snakeyio wrote:
Guess we can actually say that VP is cancer lmao
Lalice
International Star
Lalice wrote:
i made a Poll, please vote for your Zodiac Sign!
Lalice
International Star
Lalice wrote:
If you don't know, wich one you are, just vote for the one you thing u is.
Lalice
International Star
Lalice wrote:
Jarow
National Star
Jarow wrote:
Saturnus0 wrote:
Account deleted
wrote:
sagittarius
Lalice
International Star
Lalice wrote:
Please, vote for you zodiac sign in the poll!
PelliPocket
International Star
PelliPocket wrote:
I was Scorpio, but now I'm apparently a Libra. not feeling it
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
|
Next
|
Last