Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 277
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
|
Next
|
Last
SMT: the gods of love
Random
Popstar
Random wrote:
I don't understand these. D:
desole
World Famous
desole wrote:
kalypso wrote:
why do u always have to make them so damn hard like its not fun
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
like i was able to find instagram one but others? hints just make no sense??
Account deleted
wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
like i was able to find instagram one but others? hints just make no sense??
FR
desole
World Famous
desole wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
like i was able to find instagram one but others? hints just make no sense??
this
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
if you have specific questions about the eros / twitter path, feel free to message me!
kalypso
International Star
kalypso wrote:
atencia wrote:
if you have specific questions about the eros / twitter path, feel free to message me!
but i understand nothing
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
kalypso wrote:
atencia wrote:
if you have specific questions about the eros / twitter path, feel free to message me!
but i understand nothing
desole
World Famous
desole wrote:
atencia wrote:
if you have specific questions about the eros / twitter path, feel free to message me!
Can I send a message even tho I don't understand one single thing about it?
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
kalypso wrote:
atencia wrote:
if you have specific questions about the eros / twitter path, feel free to message me!
but i understand nothing
both of you, are you on the first clue, the latest post on twitter?
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Lamix wrote:
atencia wrote:
if you have specific questions about the eros / twitter path, feel free to message me!
Can I send a message even tho I don't understand one single thing about it?
sure!
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
atencia wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
kalypso wrote:
but i understand nothing
both of you, are you on the first clue, the latest post on twitter?
yes
Private
World Famous
Selcouth wrote:
I will stop searching for codes and I will start spending this time with my bf.
Enjoy the hunt! (:
kalypso
International Star
kalypso wrote:
atencia wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
kalypso wrote:
but i understand nothing
both of you, are you on the first clue, the latest post on twitter?
yes but i dont understand anything still lol
Account deleted
wrote:
Selcouth wrote:
I will stop searching for codes and I will start spending this time with my bf.
Enjoy the hunt! (:
lmfao ok
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
|
Next
|
Last