Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 242
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
9
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
|
Next
|
Last
ET: Trick or Treat š š¬
Kuunsirpale
Popstar
Kuunsirpale wrote:
Spookyyyyy
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
i only miss oneĀ
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
3 treats 4 tricks
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
3/5 treats now where is the last one hmmm
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
ohh that was sneaky
EtherealPJM
Popstar
EtherealPJM wrote:
God idk why i'm struggling so much LMAO
Private
National Star
legohouse wrote:
It seems to be most people are missing this last pumpkin so i'll give some hints
-Some locations may have 2 treats!! Don't leave any location not thoroughly searched
- 2 pumpkins are hidden in blogsĀ
-
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
it is time
Private
World Famous
athena wrote:
thank you for all the treatsā„
Private
International Star
sapovnela wrote:
am dumb for this i think
Private
National Star
legohouse wrote:
sapovnela wrote:
am dumb for this i think
Noooo! I'm here to help
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
At 3/5, I really am not seeing the hidden in plain sight ones I think haha!
Private
National Star
legohouse wrote:
Angelica wrote:
At 3/5, I really am not seeing the hidden in plain sight ones I think haha!
Have you seen VP's halloween events? Carved a special place in my heart this year
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
legohouse wrote:
Angelica wrote:
At 3/5, I really am not seeing the hidden in plain sight ones I think haha!
Have you seen VP's halloween events? Carved a special place in my heart this year
Just found that one I think! Just missing 1!
Private
World Famous
Babel wrote:
Nice ! Thank you!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
|
Next
|
Last