Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 249
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
|
Next
|
Last
YT || Quiz Time!
Moss
National Star
Moss wrote:
Tyyy yt team for the quiz and ty Vissy for the help
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
The amount of times I have to go back and forth on the phone
TiredRen
World Famous
TiredRen wrote:
Yeah I give up
o7Goner
National Star
o7Goner wrote:
TiredRen wrote:
Yeah I give up
Apterygidae
World Famous
Apterygidae wrote:
RedCrate wrote:
TiredRen wrote:
Yeah I give up
feel free to message me and I will see which right and wrong ^^
o7Goner
National Star
o7Goner wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
RedCrate wrote:
TiredRen wrote:
Yeah I give up
feel free to message me and I will see which right and wrong ^^
u dont have to say that twice
Private
Popstar
YSL wrote:
this was fun! thank u
Private
International Star
Babooshka wrote:
What's the prize?
WRENCH
Youtube Star
WRENCH wrote:
Babooshka wrote:
What's the prize?
page 2
Account deleted
wrote:
Oh i must do this when i get back home
Helia
Queen of Pop
Helia wrote:
Sigh
o7Goner
National Star
o7Goner wrote:
@Crown
it gorgeous <3 And thank you YT
o7Goner
National Star
o7Goner wrote:
also how many claims are there?
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
got it,thank you so much vissy
TiredRen
World Famous
TiredRen wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
RedCrate wrote:
TiredRen wrote:
Yeah I give up
feel free to message me and I will see which right and wrong ^^
I sent you a message
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
|
Next
|
Last