Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 420
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
|
Next
|
Last
SMT: Raffle Winners
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
Just found out who winner
#6
is! Wanna know too?
Well, it's
@sirenita
!
Congrats!
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
5 winners down, y'all scared yet?
Haamu
World Famous
Haamu wrote:
Ooh this is so exciting! ö.ö
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
Damn VP why did you not post the comment, now I need to write it again
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
luminescence wrote:
Damn VP why did you not post the comment, now I need to write it again
Nvm it did I'm silly
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
luminescence wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Going fast
is it good or bad thing?
Its a good thing bc I want to see my name
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
Haamu wrote:
Ooh this is so exciting! ö.ö
It iss!
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
luminescence wrote:
luminescence wrote:
Damn VP why did you not post the comment, now I need to write it again
Nvm it did I'm silly
Ahaha
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
Azriel wrote:
luminescence wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Going fast
is it good or bad thing?
Its a good thing bc I want to see my name
Good luck with that
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
bro y only 20 winners
wth
I cry
Account deleted
wrote:
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
Haamu wrote:
Ooh this is so exciting! ö.ö
all the males look so cute today aw
Account deleted
wrote:
i rlly want to win aaaa
Account deleted
wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
I'll read once y'all finish dragging out the announcement
true mood
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
7/20! Are you guys ready to learn who is our
7th
winner?
Congrats
@BlondeBish24k
!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
|
Next
|
Last